Jul 30, 2019 - 02:10 AM
Cracked heels can't be cured overnight and once cured they need continuous maintenance.
To Cure the Cracked Heels -
1. Add 3 tbsp of Epsom salt in warm water and soak your feet for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes scrub them with sugar n honey mixture.
2. Wash off the feet and scrub your feet gently with a pumice stone.
3. Later, clean your feet and apply aloe vera gel.4. Mix Vitamin E oil in Shea butter and store it in a glass jar, apply this to cream on your heels and wear socks to avoid spoiling your bed.
Heel Care Routine for Crack Free Heels –
1. Follow the above steps at least once a week or once in 15 days.
2. Keep your feet moisturized using a body lotion or foot cream every morning.