Apr 26, 2019 - 08:27 AM
Organic high quality plant and seed based oils makes a lot of difference to dry skin, acne prone skin and dull skin.
It’s hard to believe oil cleansing is good for oily skin, but yes! It’s true. The logic behind this is, like dissolves like, which means you can dissolve the pore clogging oil on your skin with the oil in your oil cleanser.
Oil cleansing is nothing but, using mixture of oils to cleanse your face instead of standard foaming face wash.
What oils to use?
1) Castor oil: It is a gem when it comes to oil cleansing, it is extremely deep cleansing, make sure you r choosing a cold pressed organic castor oil.
2) Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is non greasy and full of cleansing properties, as it can easily melt into the skin.’
3) Organic Himalayan Sea buckthorn seed oil: This oil is a must in your oil cleanser, to give your cleanser that extra power to act as skin brightener and anti-aging.
· Take a clean pump bottle; fill 50% of the bottle with jojoba oil, 30% of the bottle with castor oil and 20% of the bottle with Organic Himalayan Sea buckthorn seed oil.
· Shake the bottle, and your natural homemade oil cleanser is ready.
· Take a pump massage on your face for a minute, wipe off the oil on face with cotton pad and wash off with the water.